[Fot] [6pack] A-Type O/D Issue

fogbro1 at comcast.net fogbro1 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 24 20:12:43 MST 2013

Glenn,

I always place the 'box on the floor, shaft up, and lower the 'A' type onto
it; first, w/o springs to check alignment, then part way, whereupon, I insert
the 8 B springs prior to tightening the 2 nuts, pulling the cam up and under
the pump roller just before the gap is too small to do so. The only hard part
is getting down on the floor and back up again w/o help from nearby
furniture.B  This method works so well for me that I wouldn't consider any
other method. But, that's just me. To each his own...

Ed Woods