[Fot] Kastner Cup Photos and a first question

Joe Guinan joeg at neb.rr.com
Mon Sep 9 19:56:27 MDT 2013

Triumphs and their keepers at work and play, and at rest...
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Spitfirejoe2012/slideshow/Kastner%20Cup%20
2013

Road Course Re-Enactors...
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Spitfirejoe2012/library/Kastner%20Cup%2020
13/Road%20Coarse%20Re-enactment%20Group

The "Gathering On The Green"...
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Spitfirejoe2012/library/Kastner%20Cup%2020
13/Gathering%20On%20The%20Green

Other race cars at the event...
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Spitfirejoe2012/library/Kastner%20Cup%2020
13/Kastner%20Cup%20Others

I hope those links work.  These were dropped into PhotoBucket after a little
massaging (some cropping, a little brightening and contrast reduction).
PhotoBucket has interesting methods of re-organizing everything I put in
there... so I hope I have the photos re-re-organized enough to make sense
out of things.

I have many questions after attending this event; but I'll start with one.
Why do we call it the "Triumph Ghetto" when high class operations like the
West Coast Crew in Tony Garmey's Ferrari Transporter, and so many others are
there?  And then you add high class people like Peggy and Kas? This is no
"ghetto" scene, my friends.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE