[Fot] Kastner Cup Photos

Joe Guinan joeg at neb.rr.com
Tue Sep 10 12:05:20 MDT 2013

I've been working on the photo album for the Kastner Cup, adding a few
photos, deleting a few redundant ones that snuck through, reorganizing a
bit, and adding labels and captions to the images.  If anyone has
corrections I should make, please let me know.  I don't know if I'll take
the time to do this on the other albums.

I believe I have the album settings selected to allow comments to be made
and copies of images to be pulled out.  Please feel free to add comments or
use the pictures in any way you wish.

Here's a new Tiny URL to link to the K Cup album -
http://tinyurl.com/ofz3eht

Joe Guinan

Fremont, NE