[Fot] A few more photos...

Joe Guinan joeg at neb.rr.com
Fri Sep 13 20:49:50 MDT 2013

I didn't dig my camera out until Saturday, so missed a lot of photo
opportunities.  A couple of cars got away from me because they didn't run on
Saturday or Sunday.  Fortunately, Bill Redinger travelled with me, and gave
me permission to post these to my Photobucket account.  Bill also took some
nice shots of some interesting people and other things we saw.

http://tinyurl.com/mqlgpaw

Special Note - The yellow Alfa Giulia passed Keith Bay and me in his
convertible GT6 in the rain during Saturday's noon track tour.  I thought to
myself, "Man, I hope we don't see him smashed into the wall around the next
corner."  Alas, that is exactly where we saw him.  Perhaps that's why the
track steward was so emphatic when he said, "You need to be careful out
there!"

"Jedi" Joe Guinan

Fremont, Nebraska

("These are not the track conditions in which you should take chances.  You
can go about your business. carefully.")