[Fot] GAZ Brand Shocks

robertten1 at aol.com robertten1 at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 19:42:05 MDT 2013

Amici,

I have switched from Spax brand to Gaz brand front shock on my Spit, I'm curious if anyone knows the number of adjustments there are?  The only warning is not to make hard soft or firm hard stop adjustment as this will lock at that position and prohibit further adjustments.  At least the Spax brand tells you ahead of time in their Instruction Sheets.

Any help will be appreciated as events are coming soon for me.  Wish I could of made it to the Cup this year it sounded awesome.  Maybe if I start saving now I will afford to go next year.  Fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Bob T
'64 Spit GT  autocrosser