[Fot] Aussy Superlite GTR 13x6 for a Spitty

Bill Collins bkolnz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 18 16:30:19 MDT 2013

I had a little encounter with a friend in his MGB two weeks ago at TWS,, with CVAR.   He put two off drivers left, and came back across the track to collect me on the inside.   Hit me square on the wheel.   Never broke the bead,,, but sheet metal and wheel need replacement.

The wheel is a 13x6" GTR superlite built by that Aussy company that VOT imported from.   That relationship is over, and I cant find a matching wheel anywhere.    I don't care if its used,, just true.      Anybody got one?      I'm in Fort Worth.

Bill Collins
Euless, TX
817-240-2496