[Fot] Front Engine mounts

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Tue Sep 3 21:26:49 MDT 2013

After breaking a couple of sets of the round ones the Moss sells, I
got some heavy duty ones from Cambridge Motorsports in
England.  Shipping was about the same as the mounts themselves, but
they've been in the car for years without issue.  I replace a rear
mount about every 2 years, but that should change with Shawn's new rear mount.

I also got rid of the tilton clutch, that probably helped some - that
was pretty hard on the mounts when it engaged, I'm sure.

Tony Drews