[Fot] Grid pictures from Triumph race.

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Sep 9 11:28:58 MDT 2013

Joe,

Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to pics and results.

If anyone needs some roadside help passing through Colorado my garage
is is open and I'm around (303-941-5302) all this week.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)