[Fot] Fabulous Kas Kup

Bruce Lapierre fasttr4 at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 19:08:29 MDT 2013

Jedi Joe?  That might stick!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com>
To: fot <fot at autox.team.net>
Sent: Mon, Sep 9, 2013 8:13 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fabulous Kas Kup

Joe Alexander wrote:
 List,

 So far we have not mentioned our selfless volunteers in Triumph Registration.

 I saw Bill Redinger and Joe Guinan in there.  Anyone else make it in there?

 This was very much appreciated and a thankless job.

Both Ken Gano and I had signed up with Deb for Friday registration. But
edi  Joe said
omething like "These are not the volunteers you are looking for", waved
is hand and
e were free to go.
In truth, things were well under control in registration, our efforts
eally were not needed.
hings went smoothly without us.  I felt so useless.
What a great event!
mjb.
ot at autox.team.net
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive