[Fot] Waving to ghosts

michael kowalski sm1ski at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 11 09:31:01 MDT 2013

As my wife mentioned while reading these messages out loud, "They don't
care!"  The frustration is that the new product seems to indicate that
youth must be served.  I mean, how many times did you read the words
"sucks" or "douche bag" in the old R&T?  Classy outfit now, eh?

mike kowalski
FP 1500 spit