[Fot] K-cup 2013

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Wed Sep 11 22:05:49 MDT 2013

Bill,
It was really great that you happened to be there at the Lake Street Cafe. Glad you joined us. Just another special moment created between "Friends". Superb driving of the Peyote as usual. Please put together another commentated video for our enjoyment.

I hope to generate at least a fraction of the respect that you drivers get when I'm on track with my TR3. My first race is in 3 weeks at Sears.

Dave