[Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America

Tony and Annie Garmey horizonracing at msn.com
Thu Sep 12 19:56:59 MDT 2013

Thanks for posting Sam and for the Kind words :) Wishing you and your team the very very best next week. Go get em !

with Warm Regards
TG

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 23:12:35 -0500
To: atr6racer at hotmail.com; fot at autox.team.net
From: tony at tonydrews.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America

Wow.  Nice video!  Nice drive - you were good to us slower
cars, but really wheeled that thing.  Very smooth too.  I much
appreciate you posting the video.

Tony Drews