[Fot] cantilever slicks

Rocky Entriken rocky at spitfire4.com
Wed Sep 18 16:58:59 MDT 2013

Never really heard that, but consider this: Kerosene is flammable. Formula V is "combustible," a technical (and legal) distinction that puts it in the same category as the cardboard box it's shipped in, which is a distinction that allows it even to be shipped via UPS or FedEx or even mailed. Despite some cars' fender decorations, you aren't looking for flame, just softness.

--Rocky