[Fot] [6pack] tr250 oil pressure issue

toodamnfunky at comcast.net toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Wed Sep 25 16:38:37 MDT 2013

I learned to never trust plastigauge. .0005 too tight on a race motor and it's all over with. A street motor may not care though

but still reading plastigauge can be a matter opinion or interpretation  instead of a hard dimension.

Whatever became of the came bearing clearance p oint I read about, or lack of cam bearings. That seemed the most plausible.

I also read something about a crack in a main casting that caused similar symptoms.

jim g