[Fot] TR4 diff disassembly

John Styduhar johnstydo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:17:16 MDT 2013

The only way you are going to get the correct carrier bearing preload and
ring and pinion backlash is to spread the case with the proper tool,
whether home made or otherwise.  You might be able to get the carrier out
with these alternative methods, but you won't set up the differential
correctly without one.