[Fot] TR4 diff disassembly

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Sat Sep 28 09:44:24 MDT 2013

I used Len's information quite often when sorting my TR6 early on.
Really practical useful stuff.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)