[Fot] Riding Sophia

Home Consolidated triumphs at consolidated.net
Sun Apr 20 14:40:23 MDT 2014

I just finished Bill Babcock's novel, Riding Sophia and enjoyed it very much.
The story line is a little implausible but it is a wonderful coming of age /
road trip story and very well written. It is in the vein of the Burt Levy
story's but without the run on sentences and paragraphs. Very much a period
piece, set in the early 1960's about a boy / man, his motorcycle and the epic
road trip. I only complaint is nobody gets that much sex :-).

It is a very good read and well worth the price. It is available on Amazon and
I would highly recommend it to anyone one either of these lists.

Thanks, Bill.

Ken Gano

Sent from my iPad