[Fot] Tr4 cam followers Lifters..

gasket.works at gte.net gasket.works at gte.net
Wed Dec 31 17:08:40 MST 2014

Several years ago I got fed up with available lifters.  So, I had them made with the help of other FoT members.  I asked one of our brilliant metallurgists what metal to use.  We decided on A2 tool steel.  Easy to design on CAD.  Made several sets.  Have used one set through many seasons. Different motors, cams and still look near new.  They rockwell tested near 62 - 63 if I recall.  Almost Mirror face finnish. Flat face.

  Same thing with intake / exhaust gaskets (probably had 2000 made).

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile