[Fot] To cap this off

jason at multivintage.com jason at multivintage.com
Fri Feb 7 18:09:42 MST 2014

Well guys.(East) Put up or shut up. There you have it (east is well... East which is not the midwest nor the middle west. A National puller by Kastner's request for this event should be a race chair from the east.
For the official record, Road America is in the Midwest, so the way I read it...a good track East of Road america is being requested by Kas... From my midwest perspective... You have to read between a pretty basic line to exactify Kas's request.
If you believe you live in the East, try hard to facilitate a race in your region, period.
Any race in the midwest can be handled by a number of well connected midwest FOT'ers. Grattan, Blackhawk, indy, mid ohio likely done.
Quite frankly, I see vir and summit point as the only race in the east mentioned so far. So if you want ANYTHING to happen east of the rockies.... Get a program together and make a pitch. Otherwise the event will (strait from the horse's mouth) travel west.  Where it is always warm, beautiful, flowering, paddle board accessible and well... pretty damn nice. Riddled with engine rooms, hot fab shops, bikini's, speedos, wetsuits and surf boards... And more than a few fast Triumphs!
Note: you can't just say... Watkin's Glen!
Ya'll have to have (or make) some kind of connection with a club or sanctioning body to get this process on "track". And, that person can make anything happen.
Doing so would be full of FOT rewards and full of self-satisfaction.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T