[Fot] Information request on old GT6 race car

jason at multivintage.com jason at multivintage.com
Tue Feb 11 16:14:49 MST 2014

Wherever it came from, a log book would be very nice, beyond that, much will be heresay.
The fact that you say the roll cage looks good is a good sign,
As well as much of the other stuff you mentioned sounds interesting
Except the lights as you allude.
A picture posted somewhere would tell volumes.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
Triumph GT6+ racecars
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T