[Fot] distributors (2nd part)

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Feb 23 08:18:30 MST 2014

I'd second that - although I'm just using the stock points system in
a distributor that Advanced built for me.  The spark isn't quite as
rock solid on a timing spot as it was with the crankfire setup I was
running before, but it's pretty darn steady.  It's amazing how well
the old Lucas unit with good bushings and internals works.

Cheers, Tony Drews