[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

cudapilot at comcast.net cudapilot at comcast.net
Thu Feb 6 09:54:55 MST 2014

Actually the $795 price is for the Road Course entry.B  It's the same whether
or not you decide to take part in the session that every sports car run group
gets on the oval.B  There are separate entry structures for oval-only cars and
I don't know what those prieces are .B  I spent a half hour chatting with the
comp director at SVRA yesterday and he said they hope to have more detailed
information out in a few weeks.B  In general, the schedule will look like
this:

Wed:B B B B B B B B B  Road Course Testing

Thurs a.m :B  Road Course Practice

Thurs p.m:B  Road Cours e Qual 1

Fri a.m.:B B B B B Road CourseB  Qual 2

Fri p.m :B B B B  Road Course Enduros / Crew Rides

Sat a.m:B B B B  Road Course Feature Races (1/2 of the run groups - which ones
TBD)

Sat p.m:B B B B  Oval Track Race Groups

Sun a.m:B B B B Oval Track Race Groups

Sun p.m:B B B  Road Course Feature races (groups that did not run Sunday
morning)

Hope that helps for anyone planning on going.B