[Fot] GT-6 racer

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:15:05 MST 2014

There was an older fellow in the Kansas City area, nice man that used to
run a GT-6 in that time frame and used an old bus as a traveling car
carrier.  Cannot remember his name but maybe this will remind other folks.
Good guy and reasonably fast and I think the car *MAY* have been maroon.

There also was another from Phoenix that was a good racer and his car was
definitely maroon and I still have a couple photos somewhere. His name was
Don McGaffee I believe.This was all in the late 69's early 70's. Of course
he raced a lot in California. Great fellow, excellent car and nice man.  He
was always around our area as I remember helping him with several things..

*Never be beaten by equipment.*