[Fot] Fwd: Bring a Trailer Daily Mail

John Hasty jhhasty at gdhs.com
Thu Feb 13 09:12:57 MST 2014

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Bring a Trailer <mail at bringatrailer.com>
> Date: February 13, 2014 at 8:02:29 AM EST
> To: jhhasty at gdhs.com
> Subject: Bring a Trailer Daily Mail
>

> Claimed Nicest in USA: 1973 Triumph GT6
>

> This 1973 Triumph GT6 (chassis KF21069U) has been with the current, third
owners since 1992. The sales listing contains a lengthy, detailed, and
well-written account of how well loved it's been in that time. The car was
comprehensively and professionally restored in 1999, accumulating some 14k
miles since. The seller describes it as concours ready, and while 99% of the
time we'd immediately discount this as hype the pictures speak for
themselves?this thing is pretty close to immaculate. Find it here via PDF at
the Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club site in St. Clair Shores, Michigan for
$25,500 or $2k more with an enclosed trailer. Special thanks to reader Rich T.
for the submission!
> Click here to read more...
>

> Articulated 6X6 Amphibian: 454-Powered M561 Gama Goat
>

> This M561 ?Gama Goat? 6X6 articulated truck is one of some 15,000 built
mostly during the mid-to-late 60's for use by US Forces in the Vietnam War.
Though originally powered by a 2.6 liter, two-stroke Detroit Diesel three
cylinder of 100 HP, this one now packs a 454 Chevy bored out to 500 cubic
inches. The truck retains its six wheel drive and four wheel steering, and the
seller says it's nearly unstoppable off-road. Best of all, it is plated and
road legal! Find it here on Craigslist in Sun City, Arizona for $15,999 or
partial trade.
> Click here to read more...
>

> Porsche Renndienst Style: No-Reserve 1971 Volkswagen Type 2
>

> This 1971 VW Type 2 has been painted with a spectacular Porsche Renndienst
livery as used on similar race service trucks, and though in need of a bit of
minor sorting and polishing we thing the paint scheme alone makes it worth
highlighting. We'd like to see it cleaned up and fitted with a big bore, dual
carb motor, but even as is the truck remains a compelling driver. Find it here
on eBay in Fayetteville, Arkansas with no reserve.