[Fot] 2014 Kastner Cup at Eagles Canyon

rkramer3 at austin.rr.com rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 18 06:27:49 MST 2014

Fellow Friends of Triumph

I understand that much of the northern portion of the country is buried in
snow and the racing season isn't on your radar just yet but down here in Texas
we are going racing this coming weekend. Yes we start early but the weather
reports are looking good for 70 degree temperatures. By mid-June the Texas
heat will have us parking our cars for the summer, or packing them off for a
trip north to a cooler climate. May, now that's the best time to be racing in
Texas and lo and behold we have the Kastner Cup set for Eagles Canyon Raceway
May 16th through 18th. With a Test and Tune Day Friday, three race sessions
and a Feature race on both Saturday and Sunday the CVAR Marvelous May event is
one not to be missed.

For the FoT, we have reserved the complete covered paddock, some 36 spaces. We
have about half of that reserved at this point and we would like to add your
name to the list. The covered paddock will have an area set up with a
reception area for Kas and Peggy to host. The list of special guests is
growing. Keith Files, simon Watson (TR Enterprises) and "TR4" Tony are coming
from the UK. Kas has invited Lew Spencer and racing great/Hallett founder Toly
Arutunoff is coming. AS of last count we have everything from Morgans, Triumph
Specials and production Triumphs coming. Adding to or own fun, CVAR hosts a
British Small Bore festival race on Saturday. It is a grand event on it's
own.

I can't attach the hotel and event details but there are on line on the
fot-racing.com web site. Make your reservations early to get a room in the
host Hampton Inn. Here are the basic details. Let me know if you are coming!

Bob Kramer

Hampton Inn and Suites Decatur
110 South US Hwy 81/287
Decatur, Texas 76234
(940) 627-4900
FOT Rate $79.00
Baymont Inn and Suites Decatur
600 W Hale Avenue
Decatur, TX 76234
(940) 627-3338
FOT Rate $65.00 	Petbs OK with $17.50 fee

For more information on travelling to this place called Eagles Canyon have a
look at: http://www.eaglescanyon.com
All Triumph Covered Paddock Spaces, 3 Days for $75.00. To reserve please email
Bob at rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Race Registration will be $400.00 for Friday Test and Tune, Saturday and
Sunday races, and feature events.
Registration fee includes the Saturday British Small Bore Race and Sunday
Kastner Cup race.
Can you handle that kind of track time? More info at CVAR website at:
http://www.corinthianvintagerace.com