[Fot] Still have FOT patches

Andrew Packard apackard68 at att.net
Fri Feb 21 21:08:11 MST 2014

Hi all,
We've been busy with the TR4 Rotary engine Lemons project.  Most notably,
we've installed the engine and are finalizing front and rear engine mounts
with finishing welds.  We've also completed parting out the 90 Mazda RX7
convertible that was our engine/tranny donor car:  It was bought for $500 and
we've gotten about $1,300 by selling off parts and bits.  After storing it at
my house for a year and a half (thanks to the VTR/Triumphest planning
interference with our build schedule) it is nice to get that space back.

With all the talk around the upcoming Kastner Cup, I thought it would be good
to remind people that 30 patches remain from last year's run.  They are for
sale at $5 each plus $1 for shipping for up to 4 patches.  More than that,
just add another dollar.  Payment can be made through paypal (cash or payment
to friend or relative so I don't get hit with charges) at apackard68 at att.net
or mail a check to me at 56 Hagen Oaks Ct, Alamo, CA 94507.  Be sure to
include your address regardless of payment method.

Another full day of a Lemons team build session tomorrow.  BTW, we've
abandoned any Beatles-related theme as they are not a favorite of the chief
judge.  Instead, we will now parody the band, 'The English Beat', as "The
Beaten English".  Self-deprication goes a long way in Lemons!

Thanks for your continued support!  All proceeds from badge sales goes towards
our build.

Andy Packard
Cregg Cowan
John Sisler