[Fot] TR3 Wheel Studs

John Styduhar johnstydo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 16:18:45 MST 2014

I used Summit Part number SUM-910101 wheel studs for my stock TR3 front
hubs, which are 2.5 inches long, 12mmx1.5 RH, and have a knurl diameter of
.509 inches.  They were a nice press fit in the hub providing the holes
aren't worn. Uses SUM-7540021 lug nuts, open end, conical seat 60 degrees,
and use a 13/16 socket.   Same setup on the rear.