[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

Brian Garcia cudapilot at comcast.net
Wed Feb 5 19:04:32 MST 2014

It will be using the newly configured road course for the sports car entrants.
However, each run group gets one session on the oval.  There are run groups
for historic oval cars that will run the oval only but the svra sprint races
will be on the road course.  It is a four day schedule (five if you count the
wed practice day) instead of typical three day to accommodate all of the cars.
I'm really looking forward to it - sent my registration today.

Brian Garcia

> On Feb 5, 2014, at 7:53 PM, Doug Mitchell <dmitchel at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> I may be wrong, but from the article I read about the Vintage race at Indy,
it is not on either of the road course but on the oval only. Can't believe it
would be very interesting. I understand that it would be neat to race on the
oval, but not very technically interesting. B

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dmitchel@sbcglobal.net