[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 16:03:32 MST 2014

On 2/6/14, 3:45 PM, Bill Dentinger wrote:
> Awwww...Terrrieee...I always loved you. WISCONSIN is midwest! Bill Dentinger
Wisconsin ...  Humm that's somewhere out East.  I'm sure I drove though
it on a trip when I decided to do a loop around the Great Lakes. ...  I
just don't remember anything about the state.  But I'm sure I've driven
through it.

:)

TeriAnn

Sitting near the South end of the Colorado Plateau at 7000 feet.