[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:06:53 MST 2014

On 2/7/14, 12:09 AM, Bill Babcock wrote:
> The TV show Gunsmoke was set in Dodge City, Kansas.
I was born and raised along the San Francisco bay and spent all but six
of my adult years on the edge of the Monterey bay.  When I was in high
school my family took our first vacation trip out East.  It was a 3 week
trip and we got as far east as Jackson Hole Wyoming. It was very
confusing to me.  There I was out East and they were having some kind of
Western days celebration with everyone dressed up like they were in a TV
western.

Very confusing place, the east.  I decided that them easterners had a
funny skewed sense of geography.  Everyone knows that the West consists
of the coastal states plus every state that touches a coastal state.  As
I got older and more traveled I concluded that the Rocky mountain states
could loosely be call Western states as well.

And everyone knows that during the teen week of August the world
revolves around Monterey.

TeriAnn