[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

Walter Hollowell walt at hot-tr6.com
Fri Feb 7 16:42:38 MST 2014

I have a son that lives in Michigan and friends that dwell in Wisconsin.
They keep saying that they live in the Mid-West. I tell them there is
nothing mid or central about those states and they boarder Canada so that
seems a little North-ish to me.  I call Michigan and Wisconsin the
Northeast. Not New England or the East coast but surely not mid or west
anything.
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque., NM