[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Feb 7 20:33:29 MST 2014

FOT:

Great exchange of thoughts and ideas. For a non-organization we operate quite
well on a largely ad hoc basis.

Here's what we need now.

A Kastner Cup 2015 Proposal:

Venue
Sanctioning Body
Dates

It would be assumed that the author of the proposal will take some kind of
leadership role in making this happen. This can be discussed with the
author(s) as the selection is being made.

Over the past dozen years we have developed a pretty good formula. Usually,
the right people jump in and make it a success.

One caveat....unless the sanctioning body is willing and able to provide some
expense money, there may be some requirement for fund raising.

So by the 1st of February, please submit your proposal for review. The
announcement will be made in May.

It would be good conclude this discussion and refocus on Eagles Canyon. Eagles
Canyon will be an exceptional event for those who are able to attend. Bob
Kramer and his team are seeing to that. See you in May.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street