[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

John Hasty jhhasty at gdhs.com
Sat Feb 8 08:39:28 MST 2014

They have just repaved VIR = fresh asphalt

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 7, 2014, at 11:07 PM, Mike Munson <fasttrs at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I have another track to throw in the mix. http://www.motorsportspark.org/
should be open by this October. I can go by after work next week and talk to
Mitch Wright (former manager at Miller Motorsports Park) and see what he has
penciled in for the 2015 season. Obviously there is no track history but it is
supposed to be a world class facility when finished. At the very least we
would get to run on fresh asphalt.