[Fot] TR6 Trailing Arms

Jack Mc LimeyV8 at aol.com
Mon Feb 10 07:55:53 MST 2014

To be clear: The aluminum spacers were never fitted to the cars from new -
they were available to order from  Triumph dealers to compensate for spring
settling - I remember buying a pair from a Triumph dealer in the summer of
1977 - I don't remember how I found out about the part or where I got the part
number - the guys in the parts and service depts at Whitehaven Toyota/Triumph
had never seen them or heard of them, but they didn't have any trouble getting
them.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad