[Fot] GT6 cooling

rdavis4 at cfl.rr.com rdavis4 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Feb 10 19:37:05 MST 2014

Ditch the plastic VDUB radiator. Install any one of the all aluminum Scirocco style drag race radiators that are 2.5 - 3.00" thick double pass. You can make a couple flat plates that mount it to the stock radiator location. May have to tip it ever so slightly and/or raise the hood at the front a few fractions to get it to fit. Fit an electric fan. Install stock water pump and pulleys. Make sure your inlet at the front of the hood is clear of bumpers and grill work. Should run just fine.

Bob Davis