[Fot] Paint cutting compound

Tim Murphy timmurph at fastbytes.com
Tue Feb 11 13:40:51 MST 2014

If it's clear coated, which it most likely is, the scratches can be buffed
out with a good buffer and buffing compound. If the scratch is through the
clear coat and down to the primer or bare metal, then I think touch up paint
and a coat of clear coat will be needed. Most scratches are just in the
clear coat.

Tim