[Fot] hi rev. miss

John Hasty jhhasty at gdhs.com
Wed Feb 12 10:35:30 MST 2014

We had the same problem and traced it to fuel pressure, heat from headers and
fuel frothing from vibration of the floats. Cure=good fuel pressure reg
(billit not pot metal casting 3.5 lbs using 3.75 SU's) ceramic coating of
headers & intake manifold & rubber mounting of float bowls.  We use Patronics
ign in stock dist
Sent from my iPhone