[Fot] Fwd: Shell/Ferrari Commercial

jkhagen at charter.net jkhagen at charter.net
Wed Feb 12 10:37:36 MST 2014

I thought they should have used a Vintage Triumph Race car-1] uses the
gas they are trying to sell 2] relates to more people 3] actually sounds
better -except for the first Ferrari-4] you would be able to read the
sponsors names on the side of the car [going slower]!  John Hagen
ps-at least I didn not waste your with "like" :)