[Fot] Free Stuff in SE Pennsylvania

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:46:15 MST 2014

On 2/13/14, 4:37 PM, Rich wrote:
> Snow.  Come and get it, take all you want, please!

Money is a bit tight right no but the Flagstaff area could use about 5
feet of it (our utilities are underground and we have plenty of snow
plows).  Think you folks could handle shipping?  Oh and could you
expedite it please.  We just hit a hot spell with a high of about 65
degrees.  I'm afraid the tulips will wake up and flower just in time to
get buried by a snow storm.

On the other hand it was a lovely day to drive the TR3.  But there
should be 2 or 3 feet of snow on the ground but now there are tiny
rapidly shrinking snow patches on the north side of buildings.

I opened up all the windows in the house today to let in the fresh air.

TeriAnn