[Fot] Mags

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Sat Feb 15 19:57:17 MST 2014

I was generously gifted a bunch of '70s R&Ts recently by Craig Wensley, racer
of Triumphs back in the day.
These are worth having for both the racing coverage - great to read Henry
Manney F1 coverage - and for the classifieds.  Your choice of any Ferrari for
$3-7K, including rare, but then obsolete 50s racing cars.

Great entertainment!

I agree with Bill - Peter Egan could set up a  subscription service just for
his column and I would gladly pay up.