[Fot] Synchro Rings

Peter Vucinic pvucinic at netspace.net.au
Sun Feb 16 15:56:27 MST 2014

Dean,
2nd and 3rd are the most used gears. SO no surprise there. I always use the
HD units available from Rimmer Bothers UK. I use these in race boxes etc.
and haven't had a problem.

Cheers....

"You can Make a Small Fortune From Motor Racing. As long as You Started With
A Lage Fortune!"
Kind Regards
Peter Vucinic
TR-4