[Fot] San Francisco

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 15:27:02 MST 2014

It was very good to see you Joe. Thanks for including me in the BMTA conference activities. It was also nice to meet Keith Niehaus and see his new TR sheet metal repair panels. He is a great craftsman. The panels look like factory stampings. I wish him the best of luck with this endeavor. It's always nice to spend some time with Hardy and Ellie too. Myself and others where glad they successfully battled the traffic to make the trip. I was happy to see Greg in the mix as well. More than one person mentioned to me his helpful contributions to the British car trade through his years of mechanical expertise and they hoped he would attend. He is at the conference today soaking up information regarding modern oils and lubricants and their use and effects in our old machines.

Oh, and the weather...please send us some rain.

Dave H.