[Fot] Steel Connecting Rods for a TR6

MadMarx tr4racing at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:52:07 MST 2014

China

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: fot-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] Im
Auftrag von Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014 17:48
An: Irv Korey
Cc: FOT
Betreff: Re: [Fot] Steel Connecting Rods for a TR6

Both Charly Mitchell and myself are using these in at least one of our race
engines.  I have them in the current engine and all seems fine.  Have
Pauters in the one I am having rebuilt at the moment.  The ones referenced
here do have a minor issue in the 6 and that is they drag just a little on
the bottom of the cylinder skirts.  Had to relieve each side a little bit.

They were procured out of England, but I do not know if they are
manufactured there.