[Fot] Steel Connecting Rods for a TR6

Bob Bownes -Seiri bownes at seiri.com
Thu Feb 27 10:34:00 MST 2014

Can do them and willing to do them are two different things...

> On Feb 27, 2014, at 11:54, Larry Young <cartravel at pobox.com> wrote:
>
> A while back, I attended a talk by the owner of Skat.  He said for their
cranks and rods they did all of their machine work in the US, but their raw
forgings were done offshore.  He made the statement that their forgings were
not done in the US, because there were no longer any companies that could do
them. That seems hard to believe. -Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/cartravel@pobox.com