[Fot] Helmet and HANS device combo offer...

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 09:40:46 MDT 2014

Amici...

Sorry to bomb the list with a commercial offer, but I have a racing HELMET &
 HANS DEVICE For Sale.  I thought I would offer IT to the FOT before
listing it elsewhere:

The helmet is a XL Impact Racing Helmet (SA2010), that breaths well and
does not fog up at speed.  It has custom graphics in a bUnion Jack (ALA
Nigel
Mansell)' style.  The HANS Head & Neck Restraint device is a Model
20/Sedans); They come with three cloth bags for storage.

I am asking $360.00 for the lot.

Contact me off list with questions or for pictures.

Bill Dentinger