[Fot] GT6 Main Cap Studs - ARP

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Mon Jun 30 10:36:12 MDT 2014

though ARP does not list a kit for the GT6, they have studs that will replace the main cap bolts in the GT6 (and, I assume, the TR6).
The kit # is 206-5404, which includes 10 studs, etc at 7/16 x 20 TPI, 3.5" long, 1" threaded at each end (yup, I know, the GT6 engine only has four mains).

This is actually the kit they sell for the TR7.

ARP has the kits in stock - Jegs and Summit list them for less money but don't stock them.

BTW, I've called ARP before and they've told me they didn't have anything that fit.  Go figure.  When I asked this time what was in the TR7 kit, it turned out to be a match.