[Fot] New member

jason at multivintage.com jason at multivintage.com
Wed Jun 11 17:47:19 MDT 2014

Let me set the stage....
Holy crap!
I've been too busy working on race cars lately to give my usual philosophical FOT GT6 rants.
But first of all...Welcome Jim!
Ironically, Jim's Kastner GT6 sprang to life pretty close to where we were setting up with the Cheetah.
 The second that #6 fired up; I reconized the unique sound that has melted my eardrums for decades. The unmistakeble GT6 sound echoed in and out of the "brickyard" paddock like a great kinky night.
Later in the day, I walked up to the car and here is Harvey Thompson. Introductions and awe later I was glad to see the car was in good hands with Jim.
I studied the car pretty closely and entered all the info into my gt6 mind.
I'll be the first to admit I am jealous.
It was a great to see the car out there and meet Jim and Harvey.
Working and winning with Brian and the Cheetah has eclipsed my GT6 program for the beginning of the season; ( we kicked major booty at INDY!!!)
But here I am now fially getting around to preping the Yellow car for this weekend at Blackhawk Farms.
I need that GT6 sound to echo in my own eardrums. Pronto!
Kas somehow beat me to the nomination from 2000 miles away!
I can't wait to race that #6 in the future!
GT6's rule!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars; #27, #69