[Fot] Big TR OD and Gearbox rebuilding

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Mar 9 20:44:38 MDT 2014

I don't think pushing in the clutch helps if your OD is engaged and
you start rolling backwards in the spin.  If you have enough wits
about you, you need to flip the OD switch to disengage it, or kick it
into neutral to use the lockout switches or something.

Good advice for sure, but you still have a grenaded OD if you spin
and start rolling backwards in 3rd OD...  If you lock up the brakes
you're OK because the rear tires aren't spinning.

Tony Drews