[Fot] Spitfire & GT6 Magazine

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Tue Mar 4 08:04:53 MST 2014

Greetings FRIENDS....
I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Shawn Frank. and Spitfire &GT6
magazine.

Shawn has done quite a bit this year to energetically promote and document
our FOT racing program.

The Fall/Winter issue of the magazine provided a huge photo and text story
about the weekend of the Kastner Cup. (As well as some of our fast Spitfire
friends from the SOUTH (no regional map term discussion please)

I found it to be a great expose of our program (especially the bounty of
almost 50 photos! A nice documentary of the weekend.

It was great to see so much about race cars in the issue. Great job! And
THANKS!

The subscription rate is very reasonable at a mere $15.00
If you can, please order a subscription as a sign of thanks and support of
the FOT.
Spitfire & GT6 magazine
P.O. Box 30806
Knoxville, TN 37930
1-800-487-3333

I have NFI in this. Just hope to Perhaps drive a few more subscriptions, to
a real good Triumph support resource/rag.

I'm ordering a subscription Today.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ Race Cars.