[Fot] Kastner Cup Hotels- time to reserve your rooms

rkramer3 at austin.rr.com rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 08:28:10 MST 2014

There are still plenty of rooms left at the Host hotel, the Hampton Inn. Kas
will be staying there and it will act as home base for travelers. We have
plenty of rooms at the back-up Baymont as well.

I encourage you to make your reservations now, and if you haven't reserved a
spot in the covered paddock please let me know as soon as possible. We have
the whole covered paddock rented and we will have to open up the reservation
list to other British cars to fill the extra spaces at some point in the near
future.

Hampton Inn and Suites Decatur
110 South US Hwy 81/287
Decatur, Texas 76234
(940) 627-4900
FOT Rate $79.00

Baymont Inn and Suites Decatur
600 W Hale Avenue
Decatur, TX 76234
(940) 627-3338
FOT Rate $65.00 	Petbs OK with $17.50 fee